WELCOME TO MEDDATA
MEDDATA WANTS YOU TO BE HAPPY
PHYSICIANS HAVE ENOUGH TO WORRY ABOUT TREATING PATIENTS. MEDDATA CAN HELP YOUR OFFICE RUN SMOOTHLY WITH OUR WEB-BASED EMR WITH OR WITHOUT TRANSCRIPTION - YOU CHOOSE - MEDDATA WILL DO IT YOUR WAY
If you are looking for an accurate, experienced, affordable, US-based transcription service we guarantee superior service from MedData. We have several different options. You tell us what you want and we will provide that for you.
MedData has been meeting the needs of 100's of physicians for over 20 years. We have been transforming our company from a transcription service to medical records specialists.
• Integration with your existing PM or EMR systems for accurate inbound and outbound patient documentation.
• Guaranteed turn-around times specified by the client – 24 hours, 48 hours, or less. STAT transcription at no extra cost.
• We guarantee overall document quality of 98% or higher. All transcribed documents are run through a highly experienced quality assurance professional to ensure you are receiving the best possible quality available. We do not “cut corners” when it comes to consistent and reliable quality assurance monitoring.
• An Account Manager will be assigned to your account. No more unanswered emails or phone calls, as your Account Manager will give you the one-on-one attention that you deserve.
With MedData, your providers and staff can do all their patient document review and processing online
Our technology makes it simple, easy and fast. Here’s how it works:
1) Your Care Providers dictate via either a digital recorder or toll-free telephone.
2) MedData transcribes your notes and,
3) MedData uploads them to secure online accounts we provide for each of your Care Providers and staff.
Physicians and staff access their secure online accounts from virtually any internet accessible computer to edit, print, fax, search, e-sign and more.
Office staff process documents – edit, print, fax, archive, search and more – all from your web-based account via virtually any internet accessible computer.
There are no servers to buy or networks to configure, and MedData has no training costs, start-up fees, maintenance contracts, or software licensing fees. You can be up and running in hours instead of days or weeks.
NOT USING EMR YET?
If you are like the hundreds of doctors who are confused about which EMR to choose, we have an affordable, user-friendly electronic medical record that offers several packages to fit your needs.
We have a Web-based EHR built "by physicians, for physicians." ONC-ATCB and CCHIT 2011 certified, its features such as e-prescribing help data to efficiently and accurately flow in small and medium practices.
Call for details.
Call today . . 1-888-808-5129
WHY CHOOSE MEDDATA?
- EXPERIENCED - MedData has been in business since 1992. We have state of the art equipment and can provide services anywhere an internet connection is available. We have served hundreds of doctors and have experience in transcribing all specialities.
- ACCURACY - MedData guarantees 98%+ accuracy. All transcriptionists have been trained in acredited schools and have studied hands on medical transcription, anatomy and physiology and pharmaceuticals. Most transcriptionists have a least 2 years transcribing experience. Each physician has his/her personal transcriptionist to ensure accuracy and personalized service as per physician's requests.
- U.S. BASED - All transcription is done in the United States. Nothing is sent overseas.
- TURN AROUND TIME - MedData's TAT is 24 to 48 hours. A stat selection is available that moves a priority dictation to the top of the queue and is transcribed ASAP at no extra charge.
- PRICING - MedData offers several pricing packages including discounted pricing for large groups, template usage, and voice recognition editing.
- GUARANTEE - MedData guarantees you will not be disappointed with the services you receive. If you want accurate, personalized, U.S. - based, moderately priced, expert medical transcription then choose MedData.
EMR - THE CHALLENGE
Now that the medical profession is facing the challenge to have medical records kept electronically, MedData is offering physicians the option of being able to still utilize dictation and have your detailed report interfaced directly into the electronic medical record. Instead of just having choices of phrases to point and click for a generic-generated report, your personal thoughts will be placed on each individual's record for optimization of the patient's care.
I WANT MORE EYE CONTACT WITH MY PATIENTS
A recent article in AMA's American Medical News cited physician concern that EMRs change the dynamics of the patient-doctor relationship. Why? Because many EMRs require physicians to type in patient data themselves instead of focusing their attention on the patient.
It doesn't have to be that way. With MedData physicians dictate notes instead of typing them and our system will interface transcribed notes into your EMR.
At MedData we believe highly trained medical specialists shouldn't be reduced to typists.
THERE'S MORE TO MY PATIENT'S STORY THAN MY EMR TEMPLATE LETS ME TELL
EMRs are important, but when it comes to clinical documentation they're often inadequate at capturing the context and nuances of a patient's story.
That's why many physicians prefer to dictate the qualitative information for their patients' visits - like the History, Assessment and Plan. With MedData those context-rich sections can be automatically sent into your EMR. With our partner, WebChartMD, we seamlessly interface transcribed notes directly into your patients' records within your EMR.
EMR CHARTING CAN ADD AN HOUR OR MORE TO YOUR WORKDAY
Studies show that charting via an EHR can add an hour or more to a physician's workday. With MedData physicians generate patient notes using dictation and completed transcribed notes interface into your EHR.
If you want to spend more time with your patients, more time seeing more patients, more time to go home and spend with your family, let MedData turn your more time doing your own documentation into more time to do other important things.
DICTATION + EMR = BETTER RESULTS